Yamaha MT-125 Short Review
Yamaha MT-125 is a latest and Radical new naked 125cc bike from Yamaha. The bike, Yamaha MT-125 coming from the MT family DNA and thus it gets a serious ‘full-size’ bike look with Street fighter style to catch every eyes. The bike overall looks so Sporty and the upright riding position for everyday fun and comfort travelling.
The bike equipped with high quality Deltabox frame and monoshock rear suspension for stability. Yamaha MT-125 packed with a 125cc single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine. The engine described as 124.7cc Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC engine. It can makes 14.8 BHP @ 9000 rpm power and 12.4 NM @ 8000 rpm torque on ride.
Engine mated with 6 Speed gears transmission. Engine features are Wet, multiple-disc coil spring clutch and makes 52.0 x 58.6 bore and stroke. The bike also gets Steel Deltabox Chassis & Liquid Cooling engine. Electronic Fuel Injection Carburetor fitted in Yamaha MT-125.
The bike measures 140.00 mm Ground Clearance & 138.00 kg Weight, 11.50 ltrs Fuel Tank & 1355.00 mm Wheelbase. It also offers Alloys, Self start and kick start for users easiness. You can choose from attractive color shades of Anodized Red, Matt Grey and Race Blu colours.
Yamaha MT-125 Key Specifications
- 124.7cc Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC engine
- 14.8 BHP @ 9000 rpm power
- 12.4 NM @ 8000 rpm torque
- 6 Speed gears transmission
- Wet, multiple-disc coil spring clutch
- 52.0 x 58.6 bore and stroke
- Steel Deltabox Chassis & Liquid Cooling engine
- Electronic Fuel Injection Carburetor
- 140.00 mm Ground Clearance & 138.00 kg Weight
- 11.50 ltrs Fuel Tank & 1355.00 mm Wheelbase
- Alloys, Self start and kick start
- Anodized Red, Matt Grey and Race Blu colours
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm front suspension
- Linked monoshock with spring preload adjustment rear suspension
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 292 mm front brake
- Hydraulic single disc, Ø 230 mm rear brake
For safety and comfort you have Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm front suspension in front and rear gets a Linked monoshock with spring preload adjustment rear suspension. The brakes are good and fitted with Hydraulic single disc, Ø 292 mm front brake front and Hydraulic single disc, Ø 230 mm rear brake for safety measures. KTM 125 Duke is the main rival of this bike.
The bike is based in YZF-R125 platform with high-end components. Your safety and stability on ride is well assured with 41mm diameter upside down front forks and 292mm floating front disc with radial caliper. There is also Lightweight race-style Y-spoke wheels and High-tech LED instrument panel to add beauty for this bike. Yamaha MT-125 features Short tail end with LED taillight too.